Dr Catherine Fyans, medical practitoner with 40 years of experience discussing with Molly Knight on 28th July 2020:
- The effects of sustained fear on the immune system
- Reliability of Covid19 testing
- Mass testing and positive ‘cases’ What does this actually mean?
- Pro’s and con’s of wearing a mask. What does the science say?
- What are the health and wellbeing implications of the current sanctions?
- Susceptibility to infection rather than just focusing on barrier methods to viral spread.
Click on the link below to watch the interview: