Serene Teffaha, a Victorian solicitor, joined Molly Knight on 23rd July 2020 for a wide-ranging discussion on the Government restrictions across Australia.
Some of the key points discussed were:
- The State of Emergency – did the Government meet the requirements to declare one?
- BioSecurity Act 2015 – can it be used to issue mandates across an entire population?
- Next steps – launching a class action against the Government
- Class actions for the unlawful detainment of public housing residents and mandatory flu vaccinations
- Complaint against AHPRA for muzzling scientific discussion on the health risks associated with vaccination
Click on the image below to view the interview:
Read the full transcript (E&OE): HAP200723transcript
Listen to episode 4 of the podcast below: